Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Timber Drive's Wolf Walk...

Every year we have a Wolf Walk at Timber Drive. Wolf Walk is a fundraiser for techonology. This year, 2nd grade chose the theme, "2nd grade Super Heroes". The kids were so excited to dress up. Some chose "real" super heroes and others made up their own character. We walked around our bus loop to fun music, ate slushies, and then sat down for door prizes. The kids had a great time and hopefully we raised lots of money for Timber Drive's technology.

Our 2nd grade banner.
Only 3 classes are represented here....the other 3 second grade classes had their Wolf Walk on another day.
Why didn't the teachers dress up????
WE DID.....
this is Tarheel Girl, Wolfpack Girl, and Pirate Girl!!!
-
I love 2nd grade and my teammates....they are the best!!

1 comment:

Amanda Upton said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to see you guys! Its things like this that make me wish we were in traditional school where we all got to do EVERYTHING together :)

Then again, I love my trackouts!!