Sunday, May 17, 2009

Strawberry Pickin'...

Yesterday, Weston and I headed to Pope's Farm for some fresh strawberries! We had a great time last year, so we decided to make it an annual tradition. Unfortunately, we went without Daddy yesterday...but the strawberries were so good, and the field is still full...so maybe we'll head back later in the week with Daddy!
When we got home, Weston helped me clean the strawberries. Then we made Strawberry Shortcake for dessert last night!!
So handsome!!!
Excited about his pretty strawberries!!!

"Look, Mommy, Look ut I got?"

Yummy!!

Wonder how many you're allowed to eat (prior to paying) before it's considered a crime???

"I do it myself, Mommy"....
He kept saying this throughout the whole field.

I guess he's investigating before he picks.

Gotta love the "behind" shots...need to try turning this black & white.

Taking/dragging his bucket to the weigh/pay station.

No comments: