Friday, May 1, 2009

Mommy's helper...

Not only does Weston help with the mulch and grass....but he's a BIG help in the kitchen, too. On Monday night I had to make a couple of things for our Volunteer Appreciation reception at school and I had a special little helper (he made the Cheesecake Brownies and Gooey Cake extra sweet).
-
"Do you want to help make dinner?" is one of the only ways Weston comes in (happily) from outside. But, "Do you want to help make some cake?" gets him in even faster!

You have to know what you're doing....so Weston was "reading" me the directions!

Yes, the mixer was actually going...I know...a clean-up waiting to happen...but he did a great job!

He is serious about his baking...
Maybe I have the next Food Network Star helping in my kitchen!

He humored me and posed for several pictures...very unusual!

Patting down the bottom layer of Gooey Cake!

Doesn't this give a whole new meaning to "Licking the bowl?"
It's his FAVORITE part of baking!

No comments: