After meeting up with Cindy on the beach, she wanted to keep Weston for us while we went out to dinner. We weren't going to take her up on it at first...but then decided we would. Weston took his toys/books/etc over to the trailer and had a great time with Mrs. Cindy. THANK YOU SO MUCH...we enjoyed having a date night!!
-
We decided to head back to Beaufort for dinner. We ate at The Boardwalk Cafe...it's right by the water, so we just watched the boats come in as we ate.
-
After dinner we walked around (people watched) and took a look at some of the boats a little closer. We're thinking of getting a yacht...and this is what we're deciding between....









2 comments:
Sea Jewel is actually Steven's wife (Alex)'s uncle's boat. He owns the Lexus dealerships in the Raleigh/Durham area, and we spent last year's July 4th on the boat at Cape Lookout!!
Becky...I bet that July 4th was awesome...I wanted to take a tour soooo bad. There was a young kid on it running around with his dog...I could just sell my house and live on that thing...I don't know where I'd get the other millions I'd need to combine with my house money...but I could totally live on the water :)
Post a Comment