Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lake Trip...

We've definitely been able to enjoy our boat more this summer. Weston loves the driving, the riding, the water, the swimming, the fishing....all that comes with going out on the boat. We love taking friends with us!! Extra hands also makes putting in the lake (and loading back up) much easier. I can watch Weston so much more closely when Chris has another helper or two with him.
-
Emily and Jonathan are great friends of ours, and almost always join us out on the lake. We left around 7:00am this trip because we had a birthday party in the afternoon. It was great to get out on the lake before the crowd.

This was the first time we took a tube with us. It was a great way for Weston to play when we were all swimming!

Weston fishing?!? Imagine that!


Weston and Uncle Jonathan on the tube.
This was the first time Weston has been pulled behind the boat...he liked it, but I think the life jacket and his position made him a little uncomforable...I'm sure he'll spend many more hours on the "ski biscuit" as he gets older!

Kicking those feet!!
I hope Weston learns to swim like a fish...I was never a strong swimmer...I can swim, but I've never been a "fish" like some of my friends were growing up. This is one skill that I really want Weston to have.

No comments: