We are so excited to be headed to the beach!! The first part of the week will be just the three of us. I'm so excited about this time, because this is our first "family trip!" We've gone to the beach a couple of times with other people, and we took a mini-vacation to the zoo and to visit Renn and Roger last Fall....but this will be our first trip with just us! :) We'll be at Atlantic beach by ourselves until Thursday and then we're planning to meet up with Jonathan and Emily for a couple of days at the end of our trip. We are excited about hanging out with them, too. I'm sure we'll (Emily and I) be kicking the boys butts in Rook and Spades! :)
-
So...we'll be back Friday or Saturday. I may post pictures along the way if we have wireless in the room...if I can tear myself away from the books I plan to read...I've been saving the latest Nicholas Sparks novel for a while now!
-
So...we'll be back Friday or Saturday. I may post pictures along the way if we have wireless in the room...if I can tear myself away from the books I plan to read...I've been saving the latest Nicholas Sparks novel for a while now!
-
I thought I'd share a few pictures of our cutie patutie...



No comments:
Post a Comment