Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bounce-A-Thon, 2009!

Do you remember Weston participating in the "Bounce-A-Thon" for Relay for Life last year?
(I'll try to link the post...when I learn how)

Well, it's that time of year again. The Sonshine Learning center will have a "Bounce-a-Thon" on April 21st. The kids raise money (via sponsors) to donate to Relay! Of course this organization is very near and dear to our hearts! Last year, Weston wore a shirt that said, "Bouncing for Grandma". He never met my mom, but I know she looks down on us both each and everyday!

We'd love to have your support this year. Every little donation helps....no amount is too small (or too big...hehe). Last year, Weston raised just over $500 dollars at the deadline, but then received another check to make his total almost $600. At first, I was going to set a goal for us this year...but, we're just going to raise what we can!!! If you'd like to contribute, let me know; I'd like to have donations collected by the weekend of April 17th.
-
Since I'm not sure how to link to a previous post....here are some pictures from last year's event!



We love you, Grandma JoAnn!!!!

No comments: