Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pullen Park...

We had a BEAUTIFUL spring day last Saturday. Weston and I met Mason and his mommy, Allison, at Pullen Park. We love all parks...but Pullen Park is our favorite. We arrived early in hopes of beating the crowd....and it worked. We rode the train (twice), the boats, the carousel all with no lines. After swinging and playing on the playground, we took the boys up the hill for a picnic lunch. Everyone saved their crust so we could feed the "quack quacks" after lunch. The boys road the carousel (or horsey as Weston calls it) again and then we headed home. When we were leaving, the park was packed....lots of lines and no parking. Glad we went early! :)

Our sweet boy...I could (and do) kiss him 100 times a day and still want one more!
We let the "big boys" ride by themselves! :)

"See the quack quacks, Mason?"



I love little boys!!! :)



Thanks, Mason and Allison, for a fun day!!! Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: