Weston had his bounce-a-thon at school today. He raised $205 for cancer research....so THANK YOU to everyone who helped him out. Chris was off today so he went to the bounce-a-thon to support Weston (and take pictures). It was only my 2nd day back, so I missed it this year.
-
Yesterday, Chris talked to Weston about the bounce-a-thon and when I got home lastnight, he asked, "Weston, what are you doing tomorrow?" and Weston said, "Bouncing for gam-ma"...it caught me off guard and I got quite emotional. Of course, we talk about Grandma often, but it was the first time he refered to her without looking at a picture. We talked about Grandma and how much she loved him. When you ask, "Weston, where does Grandma live?"...he says, "With Jesus". It's the sweetest thing to hear him say these words. He was excited when he woke up, and first thing, he said "Bounce for gam-ma!"
-
Yesterday, Chris talked to Weston about the bounce-a-thon and when I got home lastnight, he asked, "Weston, what are you doing tomorrow?" and Weston said, "Bouncing for gam-ma"...it caught me off guard and I got quite emotional. Of course, we talk about Grandma often, but it was the first time he refered to her without looking at a picture. We talked about Grandma and how much she loved him. When you ask, "Weston, where does Grandma live?"...he says, "With Jesus". It's the sweetest thing to hear him say these words. He was excited when he woke up, and first thing, he said "Bounce for gam-ma!"
It was a little big last year, so we decided to squeeze one more "Bounce-a-thon" out of the shirt:) Weston points to it and says "gam-ma".



No comments:
Post a Comment