Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fishing Puzzle...

After a recently playdate with Callie Jo, I bought Weston this fish puzzle. Callie Jo had it and Weston was very entertained. It's no ordinary puzzle....each piece has a magnet and there is a "fishing pole" that comes with the puzzle. So, you pull each piece (fish) out of the puzzle with the pole. Clever invention...not rocket science though, why can't I come up with something so simple?!?
Look through all the pictures for a funny story! :)


Seem Odd??

A little strange???



Have you guessed what's going on yet???
I heard Weston talking while I was in the other room. It was something like this: "Now, you go to time out, that was not nice!" "You be a GOOD listener" Haha...I didn't think much of it other than to remember that my child is like a parrot and he really does hear/comprehend everything I say now.
However, when I walked in and saw 10 fish in our corners and along the walls, I realized it was the fish that "were not being nice and not good listeners." Too funny!! Children really do hear EVERYTHING you say!!!


However, aside from the fish having slight listening issues, I would HIGHLY recommend this puzzle. Target for just $3.99....I thought that was a good price considering the nice wood pieces, and it's really a game/puzzle combo!

No comments: