Monday, April 27, 2009

Falls Lake

This past Saturday we were able to go out on Falls lake. It was just the three of us and we had such a good time. I'm learning more about backing the trailer, hooking/unhooking the boat, etc...so it's a little easier for Chris each time...I hope.
-
The weather was perfect! The boys fished, and I tried reading a little....it's a little hard though because we're watching Weston at all times. I'm looking forward to more and more of these days in the future!
Driving around the lake!!
The backwards hat is so the wind doesn't blow it off when driving (not because they think their cool...hehe).
I got one!!!!

Figuring everything out...

I'm going to turn this into a black/white picture...I just love it!!
Just sitting on the dock of the bay...

Daddy and Weston fishing together!

"You got something, Daddy?"


Looking for lunch!!!
-
Unfortunately, the Squidward on Weston's Sponge Bob fishing pole is the only thing we caught!! However, we had a great time. Weston loves the boat and the water, so we're looking forward to more fun this summer!

No comments: